Last Updated: Tue 01 Dec
The golf course & driving range are closed due to the Government COVID-19 guidelines and will reopen on 2nd December
We are pleased to open our Toptracer Driving Range to our customers, this comes with great responsibility for both Pine Ridge and our customers.
The process of accessing the driving range has changed to ensure the safety for both the staff and the customers, please note the following below booking a slot below.
– We are NOT selling range tickets on site, they must be booked online below.
– We are only offering 100 ball buckets for £9.50.
– Range cards currently can’t be used.
– The red walkway on the driving range must be clear at all times other than walking to and from your bay.
– These purchases will not be refunded or transferred to an alternative time.
– The customer must arrive in the 30 minute booking window they have made.
Toptracer shows the flight path of golf balls with valuable shot data, whether in real-time tracking of televised pro tournaments or at the bay of your local range.
Toptracer Range delivers the same ball-tracking technology that traces the shots of the games best players on TV. Driving ranges equipped with Toptracer Range technology offer a fun, engaging, tech-driven experience that appeals to seasoned players, range rivals, friends, family members, and even first-time golfers.